Teaching and supervising colleagues are important and integral parts of clinical practice. The role of the teacher is shifting from a didactic giver of information to a facilitator of learning. Additionally, as trainees move into a Consultant/General Practitioner role they will be frequently called upon to facilitate and lead meetings. The course focuses particularly on teaching in the workplace.
Target Audience and Pre-requisite Requirement(s): Please refer to the tabs below.
Programme: The programme involves:
- Understanding of key principles of facilitation and the attributes of a 'consciously competent' facilitator
- Challenges in facilitation
- Practising facilitation within a small group
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Discussion of how to apply the ‘Liberating Learning’ principles to workplace situations
Please click the PROGRAMME button for more information.
Fee(s): Please click BOOK NOW for fee information.