This interactive masterclass focuses on preparation for exam success. With a small group of delegates, we will look, in-depth, at practical preparation for exams, including verbal and non-verbal communication skills, developing study skills and exploring cultural factors that may impact on success.
The session on advanced communication skills shares techniques that make a real difference to how you are perceived in oral exams. These are invaluable life-long skills for managing consultations and presenting to others in the workplace.
Target Audience and Pre-requisite Requirement(s): Please refer to the tabs below.
Programme: The course explores:
- Verbal communication techniques for success in oral exams
- Non-verbal communication in exams, with particular emphasis on body language
- Cultural factors that may impact on exam success
- The importance of self-care in the run up to an exam
- Study skills, resources for revision and how to answer exam questions
- Planning; when best to take exams and how to manage your time effectively
- Dyslexia screening, support for those with dyslexia and dyspraxia, and other support available via the Professional Support Unit (PSU)
Please click the PROGRAMME button for more information.
Fee(s): Please click BOOK NOW for fee information.
Alternative Exam Preparation Courses: Individual specialty schools also run courses to aid preparation for specialty specific exams. Please ask your Head of School or Training Programme Director for more information.
Related Courses: Once delegates have attended this masterclass they are advised to attend other Leadership, Management and Personal Development courses, in order to continue to develop further in these areas.